The PMP exam preparation class delivers 35 contact hours of project management education based on PMBOK® Guide – 6th edition.
The PMP credential is the most powerful signal of experience, knowledge, and professionalism of a project manager:
- It is globally appreciated and accepted.
- It is backed by Project Management Institute (PMI®), the global association of app. 500,000 project managers in 207 countries (per 07-2017).
- PMI ensures quality and fairness in the exam design, content, and delivery.
- The process to become PMP certified is an undertaking, which increases a person's ability to successfully lead and manage projects.
- The three letters “PMP” after a project manager's name give the person and the employing organization a strong business advantage at comparatively low costs.